Parties, polo, pools, pistons, pushbikes, panoramas, pies, peaks, pharmacology, philosophy, pints, play @ Hanmer Aug 30th-Sept 1st.

Guest Born Loser

I like this idea mr will.

now have you found a suitable old car yet. Don't blame lack of money because always remember that there is good money to be had from selling kids. And in the long run this saves you extra money too.

BTW- Karl, I just paid in money.

Cheers

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That fiat is nice. Ive been watching it. Ferrari stickers would be the first things id remove from it. Sad.

All those cars to expensive/ posh for here.

I'll find you something. We have a very cheap austin 7 at work. Project but complete and rust free.

Thanks heaps for your hard work Karl. Im now experiencing what you have been thru and understand alot more. Really looking forward to this event

its all good, its been pretty sweet to organise something like this. In regard to your little bundle of joy, just wait until you get to the teething stage. grumpy baby=grumpy mum 

• Like 1

Thanks heaps for your hard work Karl. Im now experiencing what you have been thru and understand alot more. Really looking forward to this event

Looking after a kitten? Its tricky I know but pull through and you will rewarded with about 18 years of fun filled life. Unless a dog gets it.

Is everyone going to dress up for this meet. It would be rude not to. Perhaps we start thinking up a theme?

How about 80's ski wear? imagine a whole load of oldschoolers turning up dressed in fluro jumpsuits

• Like 5

Sounds good Alex... lol

Emma has been hard at work looking into dinner options. She has found one that I think will tick all the boxes but we want to check with you lot first.

We have been looking at doing a Roast Buffet at the Hot Springs Hotel, the cost will be $33 Per head but for that we get our own private room and the following feed:

Traditional Roast Buffet: $33.00 per person

Starter:
Soup of the day with homemade bread

Main:
seasonal roasted & steamed vegetables/ meat option of your choice selecting from slow roasted Pork, Beef Sirloin or Chicken Breast / fresh green salad / breads with butter

Desert:
hot apple crumble with fresh crème / tea / coffee / fresh orange juice

vegetarian options available on request

The one downfall is that this place is 3.5kms away from the camp so it will either be sober drive/bike/walk/forest hike back to camp

is this going to be ok for most/everyone?

Is everyone going to dress up for this meet. It would be rude not to. Perhaps we start thinking up a theme?How about 80's ski wear? imagine a whole load of oldschoolers turning up dressed in fluro jumpsuits

Haha yes! 10-5 will be all sorted for this with his ski-suit from nats and im already on the lookout for one too.

• Like 1