bikini photo shoot car wanted! WGTN, monday 18th feb

Steelies

have a friend up and coming in fashion type stuffs, company is Surface Too Deep, your girlfriend may know the name.. they need a sweet car for a bikini shoot in Lyall bay on monday.

shit will be international magazine spec even.

it'll be a for-the-love-of-it unfortunately, no cash up for grabs. did i say bikini models? oh yeah - you'll spend the duration hangin with bikini models.

they want something nice and classic, preferably non-jappa. apparently my wag was a go, except they cant cover the fines for a pull-over. so they either dont know how shit my wag is, or dont have very high standards haha.

anyone keen to help out?

would be super cool if you could /fame etc

preferably non-jappa

I approve of this call.

If criteria had been different though, little bro probably would have been all over the idea of contributing his Century/fancy Camry to the cause, especially because this is minutes from work.

Look forward to seeing photos posted here thanks

I think "our" idea of bikini's is quite different to what these girls produce - they errr towards the pants pulled up to their boobs club ..

(do I dare say hipster??) - lets'd just say, as I do not want to offend, that they are very trendy bikini's. (AND they are doing very well because of this - so full credit where it's due)

mwln28l.jpg