madazda

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when you have a 6+ hour enduro race car you are allowed, otherwise probably not

but back on track, I really like this.

any particular reason you went for using an 044 as a lift pump and another 044 as the pressure supply?

not realy it was hard to find a pump with -8 screw on fittings thats wasnt a big pump so just went with to 044 and got a better price bying two of them if i could find a less rated external pump with -8 fitting i would have gone with that but yeh

• 9 months later...

Ive seen somewhere sgirtening one side of a hilux diff makes the head offset like the rx2 ones and allows some more clearance for the handbrake mechanism. Not really interested in notching pans or anythung ill just run it a bit higher so definatley going hilux for the smaller size....

Really need to get the rear out for some measurements I guess, what you doing with yours?

• 1 year later...

its all certed just not for the wheels and the height it sits at, the height in the pics is how it sits all the time and got 2'' of travel before bumpstops im going to get the wheels and height certed, the only way of telling the tunnel is modifyed from stock is the height it is and the squareness of it when under neath the car

• 2 weeks later...