rotorhoe's rx3 of flash

rot808

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So much choice. But pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease give it a bit more low!  haha.

Hahaha it is lowered. Reset rear springs, lower front springs etc.

We were never sure how it would sit though as it was on stands for a long time.

Personally liking it as is.

Haha reminds me of an experience I had with these oil coolers

Was at the gassy one day, left it running while I checked the tire pressure.

This old guy about 50 walks up for what I thought was a chat, "nice car he reckons but leaks a bit of oil" he said. Me thinking its weapin the odd drop the back of the reversed sump "yeah always has" I said while crouched down by the tire. Then he pointed to the ground under the oil cooler and bugger me a patch about 250mm in diameter.

One of the fins on my 40 odd year old oil cooler had split on the front and was squirting onto the road. Followed the oil trail all the way home........

Threw that away and brought a nz made real deal one....

Those cheap ones are a bargin,dollar per value cant bet them. id just pay another $50 odd dollars and buy from a company than an individual. Then you always have their assurance they stand buy there product otherwise they wouldn't be selling them.

The rotary community is blessed for choice in the parts department.

Keep up the good work rotorhoe and bda, looking forward to checking it out at the ranch one day.

• Like 2

Mine was well over 600 but i think they might be under 600 now.

Think it was about 1300-1400 for the radiator and oilcooler combo but this was when all the cheap radiators were starting to come in

Before the days of the cheaper alloy ones , ud be silly to pay that now if you didnt have something hardcore