2012 Chch Meat 1st weekend in September

felixx

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so I finally got to meet all the chch boes, which I have always regreted that I couldn't meet them for the last 10 years..

anyways, I was the second one got there, Valiant got there first.

soon, pretty much everyone just rushed in. thanks for felixx, valiant and everybody else for the super warming welcome.

so yeh as old school tradition, we had a great look around each others cars.

very cool to see some vintage stuff showed up like few morris. and felixx anglia.

Jensen harley is very cool indeed, so does the fiat x1.

mintest mk3 cortina I have ever seen.

we went to the pub, started drinking, "how much for a jar?" "ten eighty" what?? how much?? " Ten dollars ,eighty cents" "right, can i have three please""

so we kept drinking and socialsing. then I realized, CHCH is a turely awesome place to be. I looked around . half of the people here are in there 20s-30s, but many people here are mature, and they still ride like there's no tomorrow~!

A different place, different cars, different people, different meat and gives you a different feeling. Yet, I found we have something very in common, we love cars. Not just any cars, we love the cars that aged with history, heritage. Most of all, We love them because when we drive them they talk to us, maybe that is what you call sole.

Thank you Chch, I love you.

andy

Well said Andy, I made an appearance for the first time in a while and it was good to see the the range of cars and in particular the Commonwealth had a strong showing which surprised me a little.

Anywayz if any of you make it to the drags tomorrow I will be taking my Bimmer out for a test.

Cheers

Who was the OS member who came in the MK3 Cortina? Shit that was mint, good to see you along.

I completly mised the Jenson Heally too.

Crazy_rich was in the minta mk3 if only my bogan mk5 was as nice

Was awesome to have another meet and see some new faces. Bring on the next one !

so I finally got to meet all the chch boes, which I have always regreted that I couldn't meet them for the last 10 years..

anyways, I was the second one got there, Valiant got there first.

soon, pretty much everyone just rushed in. thanks for felixx, valiant and everybody else for the super warming welcome.

so yeh as old school tradition, we had a great look around each others cars.

very cool to see some vintage stuff showed up like few morris. and felixx anglia.

Jensen harley is very cool indeed, so does the fiat x1.

mintest mk3 cortina I have ever seen.

we went to the pub, started drinking, "how much for a jar?" "ten eighty" what?? how much?? " Ten dollars ,eighty cents" "right, can i have three please""

so we kept drinking and socialsing. then I realized, CHCH is a turely awesome place to be. I looked around . half of the people here are in there 20s-30s, but many people here are mature, and they still ride like there's no tomorrow~!

A different place, different cars, different people, different meat and gives you a different feeling. Yet, I found we have something very in common, we love cars. Not just any cars, we love the cars that aged with history, heritage. Most of all, We love them because when we drive them they talk to us, maybe that is what you call sole.

Thank you Chch, I love you.

andy

I love you too ring ding ling.