Seedy Al's 1960 Munro Caravan

Seedy Al

Sooo........ have probabaly had this for about 2 months, came up on trade me and was local so snapped it up, Love the shape, really want a 50's starliner but they are hard to find and people kinda want decent coin for them, so will wait till i get some more cash to buy one.

Its a 1960ish Munro, made in Otrahonga.

Anyway, that plan. Its a bit of a DIY project as you can see, but its pretty much all there. has a new awning and a few other cool bits and bobs.

So yes, AIRBAGS are on the cards. Have two bags I bought off Uterus when I first moved to napier.

So once the corona is done I will be taking the body off the chassis, Which is going to be a cunt as all the bolts are totally fucked so will have to be cut.

And at this point, am still trying to come up with ideas on how to make the draw bar work with the bags.

Want to do it so I can play with hight while driving, and want it laying flat.

So I'm open to suggestions on what people think I should do there.

Anyway pics. will make up more story as I start getting into it more

IMG_6850.jpg

IMG_6851.jpg

IMG_6852.jpg

IMG_6853.jpg

IMG_6854.jpg

IMG_6855.jpg

IMG_6856.jpg

IMG_6857.jpg

Word to your face

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had thought of that there KK.

But 4x bags and random channel job is a bit random, plus for the better part would have apretty wobbly base.

And where is the fun in a slammed trailer if its not laying frame / geting caught on everything.

Simple requirements. it needs to lay frame, and be able to make its way in Vingar hill haha