VG's Starshit.

Vintage Grumble

Ha, well the plan is to go hard on the 86, and when thats out of the shed, the bike and scoots will get all my loving. No more projects will be started until these are rideable! :D

Just quoting this.

Just quoting that. Tho i do approve of everything you own being RWD

Ha, well the plan is to go hard on the 86, and when thats out of the shed, the bike and scoots will get all my loving. No more projects will be started until these are rideable! :D

Just quoting this.

Just quoting that. Tho i do approve of everything you own being RWD

Its not a project ..... it just needs a little work!

Ha, I now own four front engine, rear wheel drive toyota's, who says im not open minded!

Starlets are my fav :) please do sweet sweet things to it :D

I shall try make it distasteful in a tasteful way.

Things I have in mind:

Exposed welds

Wood grain vinyl/duraseal door cards

Novelty shifter

Slam

Wheels

Silly exhaust

Various paint styles and techniques on different panels

Beauty rust and so on

Basiclly try shit I wouldnt want to do to my other cars.

excellent.

How about putting a 1UZ into the hilux while its not being used, just ideas off the top of my head

Pffftttt, sounds like a silly idea. I plan to do all of the aforementioned abominations in a weekend or two, I really wont be doing a good job/spending much time on this at all, I just cant bring myself to drive a std shitty old starlet, I feel the need to customize/ruin it.

Haha, yeh, I know what ya mean, but the idea of buying this is to enable another project to start/work toward completion (once another is finished) so its all in the name of progress!

I do feel slightly bad for what im going to do to this car (mainly because its been in the inlaws family for 20+ years) but its a bit far gone to be saved really, so may aswell have some fun!