Fuckin thieving cunts - stolen cars in chch thread

mutiny

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking theiving cunts is the order of the day it would seem.

Some inbred douchebag pedo scum uplifted my A31 shitfiro of fail from my mums house last night. She rings me at work and asked why I took it away. (She's bin driving it cos her volvo needs some work) And I was like wtf?!!!!

So I informed the local constabulary, and set about txting all the cunts in my phone to say oi, some cunt taxed my car. One of them was all like oh, hai, I seen a ceffy in a ditch on the way to work. And suprise suprise , it was my one.

So i got the cunt towed.

The theives were losers. The car is the most budget speced cef in the country. It was no reusable bits. Open diff, 20e, auto, and the smallest brakes of all the RB powred nissans. PLus it's slow as fuck. Did a 17.75 1/4 mile.

The Police got real good prints off it. So if the cunt is ever found, they're in for a mean hiding.

Not stocks!

Bring in the ratan cane.

In cathedral square on a sunday afternoon. That shit would be proper punitive justice. Give it to buglars, and taggers too. AND, make all the cunts who are sheduled to get it, watch the cunts in front of them who are getting it. So their screams and cries increase their anticipation. I'd be a part of the jeering unwashed hoard. right up the front. Laughing and jeering at their screams of agony. They could sell beers there too. That shit would stop cunts from reoffending.

Yeah they must have been fucktard drivers to crash something that slow.

I am glad to get it back though. I bet if it was a 30det powered S13 with a 25det 5spd, and r33 M spec four pots that it'd never be seen again.

I know how you feel Mutiny-san.

Untill mine turned up, I was fucking spewing. I had a chainsaw and a swannie , and a digital vernier and some other shit in the boot. even though I got it back with damage to the mudguard I just repainted the same colour as the car. (Like a week ago grrr, after four years of it not matching) at least I got it back.

Maybe burning at the stake would be a fitting punishment.