• i am interested but at this current time cannot fully commit
    • im ken either-way
    • i am interested but at this current time cannot fully commit

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be very surprised (like all :shock: etc) if you're able to tee up a levels day.

They have unbelievably restricted use due to their dumbass neighbors/hardly ever do private hire days.

That said I will pay up doubly quick if you secure a date there as levels is an epic track of super twisty awesomeness :D

Alternatively, check out if the South Canterbury Car Club still do their open street car challenge day in December as that is super cheap and all organised for ya.

I'd be very surprised (like all :shock: etc) if you're able to tee up a levels day.

They have unbelievably restricted use due to their dumbass neighbors/hardly ever do private hire days.

X2, but worthy of a phone call
^thats a serious option, but wont it be full of skylines trying to drift or legitimately fast traffic some of our cars a bit risky? or do they run 'classes'

as a former organiser/COtC of this event, it would be super simple to group the cars (as we used to) according to speed to keep similar cars together.

that said , it is usually full of wannabes with RB's being dicks

that said , it is usually full of wannabes with RB's being dicks

This was my experience last time but there were plenty of "speed challenged" cars to buddy up with.

I suppose MotoSoc won't be doing anything for a while?

I just got my clubsport license so I could get my fix at least once a month. The Canterbury Car Club just opened a road car class for newbies/no cages etc which is great fun

What are the rules on sliding around ruapuna on private track days?

dunno bout their regs for slippy sideways days, but they do do them.

tee hee hee, I said do do :lol:

Alternatively, check out if the South Canterbury Car Club still do their open street car challenge day in December as that is super cheap and all organised for ya.

Aswell as a track day lets go for a look at this for maximum LOLs.

FYI the SCCC's Street Car Challenge will be held on Saturday the 3rd of December. Couple years back it cost only 60 of those elusive money things to partake.

Sounds pretty good, you'd probably want some form of a deposit first to arrange anything, you could invite the likes of nzdatsun/club k - the actual members are pretty good. To make up more numbers - with more even powered cars..

I'd happily help out

RE wof'd cars, cars will need to be up to wof standards but should not require an actual wof/you can bribe me to allow you lock diff and loud pipe to pass :wink:/i will check your cars over if they do not hove a wof/i have a snap-on tool box i must know what im doing

i would like to discuss this with a few more members so its not just me making decisions, maybe have a meeting type thing on the next meat as there are things to decide that i dont want to decide by myself/more money

re other clubs if bart/other datsun members would like to do an EOI thread on nz datsun to start off with that would be much appreciated but naturally the first offers will be given out to os then to datsun.

dont think we really need/want more than 20 cars and would hope with the 2 sites we could gather that amount of cars

im mildly drunk right now so i may edit this post later