New Year is a-comin. Bitch about tents here.

Chickity

wageners as in where there used to be a mega sweet oldschool musem? (that unforntunately went bust and all the stz got auctioned off) not actually in kaitaia but about ~30min north of there? opposite mt camel at pukenui/houhora?

If this all goes to failboat I may have a save the day option at at coopers beach although it would depend how many peeps, got a pretty huge section but if theres 30 people or something it would be too much/ theres only 1 loo

but otherwise will be seriously considering being up north around those dates would probably just cruise over and crash at campground for a couple of nights

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Move destination, if all the beaches aren't suitable, the lakes are just as nice

que? destination is locked in from what I can see. plus its a mean one (presuming it's where I think it is). from memory I think there may even be a mean swing from a tree overhanging the water for bombs etc. plus heaps of mint beaches/locations in all directions. it's worth taking kayaks there too if you have them.

6183310083_8ba14c850c_b.jpg

6183310125_427c354367_b.jpg

It is evident that prime real estate is reserved for those with the wisdom and foresight to be dogless.

Oldschool tent:

MOTRCAMP.JPG

Located thusly due to having been set up by headlight in the dark. And the Alfa or even Ned could just about fit in there, if you stored him on a diagonal. This is how to camp. ;)

Ben, your continued anti-dog attitude means you are no longer invited to join in on new year plans. I'm sure there are plenty of other non-dog considerate plans that would be more suitable.

Will be making booking this week - so if you're currently a ??? or havent expressed interest, let me know ASAP so I can sus numbers, otherwise you're on your own re arranging sites etc.

It is evident that prime real estate is reserved for those with the wisdom and foresight to be dogless.

No, Ben gets banned for consistent dog hating and comments like this. Not everyone likes dogs, I get that. But we have one, he's coming to new year, and plans have been made around this accordingly.