Vinyl wrapping?

SP450andLE

I will do it.

Before any of you bastards steal my idea :lol:

I emailed one auto-upholsterer and he suggested a sign-writer - WTF?

Oh well...

Ideas on colours? The car is question is the one in my Avatar. I was thinking black, to match the roof. In that case, scoop will be OEW to match the wheels I will put on.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it never looked shit on a roof, so why would it look shit on a bonnet, and yes black is the way to go.

So by your reasoning if hair looks good on a girls head then it must be sweet on her chin too....

Hey but its just my opinion if you want to do it - go for it and report back with pictures.. :D

There are plenty of examples of shit looking vinyl roofs out there! go look through some american cars of the 70's, some of the half vinyl tops with opera windows are particularly gross. It also makes plenty of muscle cars look shit, I am a fan though on the right car or to keep an original theme going.

Anyway it will look shit house on a bonnet

There are plenty of examples of shit looking vinyl roofs out there! go look through some american cars of the 70's, some of the half vinyl tops with opera windows are particularly gross. It also makes plenty of muscle cars look shit, I am a fan though on the right car or to keep an original theme going.

Anyway it will look shit house on a bonnet

Have you seen it on a Mini bonnet before?

Snake skin! sssssssssssss im a snake (side to side head movement)

I reckon you should do it, vinyl is sweet. Datsun had some real suave styles on the larger sedans.

Black is cool, maybe even a real dark maroon if it was an available option?

Where this thread came un-stuck was by adding 'wrapping'!