AUCKLAND MEET Wednesday 18th May

This raffle idea is .......  

17 members have voted

1. 1. This raffle idea is .......

• Gays, just let me buy my burger cunt!
    • Mean!, will bring a coin to enter

Its that time again, these meets just seem to be getting better!

IMPORTANT NOTE!!!

I will be running a raffle this meet.

Gold coin donation gets u an entry

Prize will be a combo from burgerfuel on the night.

All profits will be going to oldschool.co.nz

So if you guys out there can support this and bring some coins.

ALso: apparently there is some deal with 4square users on iphones that logging in at BF gets you free shit. Ned will post soon enough to clear this up.

The Auckland monthly meet.

Wednesday 18th May

Meet in carpark from 7:30pm

Burgerfuel Ellersile

burgerfuelmap.jpg

Come talk shit, eat burger fuel. We all pretty friendly so dont be afraid. We dont bite (Dont have to worry about Alistair anymore, as area rep i removed him from Auckland :mrgreen: )

New Members welcome. Mates got sweet OS cars but arent members? Tell em to come anyways.

I will have stickers there also.

Black, Red, White and cream

$5 each

index of meets here:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=24973

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

any hamilton boes keen to roll up? i feel we should make an effort seen as they came and said hi to us.

Yes, and getting in and outta auckland at that time is easy as.

Plus our meets have been massive lately. Be good for a massive turnout.

Have another carpark underneath the one we use for when it rains even

Plus our meets have been massive lately. Be good for a massive turnout

Sorry, not only will I not be there, all the bastards that I threatened if they didn't show up probably won't be either. I hope you can keep it humming like that, it was getting to be epicly fun :-)

I'll be thinking of you bastards eating yummy BF burgers while I sit in London inhaling smog and being dumbed down by the local uneducated filth while waiting for my flight to see my girl for the first time in 9 months or so. I hope she doesn't have a pot belly sized surprise for me LOL. :-)

Fred.

PS, might unsubscribe from the index :-( I hope it serves someone else some use, it sure worked well for me! Thanks for all the good times, you bastards!

Ouch a good deadline, should be there

What, five days isn't enough notice to sober up? Oh, right, the gearbox. Sorry. :D:wink:

Re the combo raffle idea, worst case you've gotta have about 15 participants (not just 15 people turning up, unless the raffle's mandatory) in order to break even. And because we're not an incorporated society, if only a few people enter then you'd be personally liable to fund the rest of the combo cost. :mrgreen:

The Alfa club have a mandatory $3 raffle, but that's because they hire a room for their club night. The only time I've ever won the raffle was the only time they raffled an Alfa Romeo watch. It never ran, even after I bought a new battery for it. Oh the irony. :lol::tongue:

combo is provided by burger fuel i believe.

FOurSquare (which runs on iPhone, Android, Nokia S60 etc) lets you sign in and when signing in you get a free L&P i believe. If you're the cunt that signs in the most you get free burger (and become mayor) when you bring someone else that signs in with you.