KKtrips

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

made a cover that is ugly, shit and i hate it. however - no more clutch bolts nibbling boots

i should put up another pic.. have lowered guards, changed/painted black a couple of things

next is check fork oil levels and avoid doing leaky seals for a little while.

• 3 months later...

gay pictureless update

got bike apart and magneto is being tickled up by pro.

next on the list is wobble-tech forks but hopefully run it a while before ripping apart again.

anyone know what sort of oil old 4strokes like? the shit that ame out was like crude straight from jed clampett's back yard

gave him a ring. lost half an hour. good old joker that's always got a yarn. hah.

he used to have one of these! he was like 'oooh I used to have an ariel red hunter' before I even told him what model yours was. would be lol if it was the same one!

got a run down of how he came off it at 85mph (apparently it was fairly tweaked) and went through a fence and broke a concrete water trough with the bike. ouch.

he confirmed: 30weight monograde. reckons the penrite one is the go. pretty much all old brits run it. win!

this shit's cheap which is win for a brit as it's gonna piss it out more than burn it i'll bet :P