welly Nats convoy

Beaver

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Long shot but I will more than likely have a spare seat from welly onward if it helps anyone. In fact i should have 3 spare seats but may need to use space for double browns and baggage

Tecks me your digits broe..

FYI

Make sure you have ya groceries done and you are fueled up before getting to the Interislander Terminal

The convoy is not gunna stop at supermarkets on the way - we will stop at a shop in Levin for booze and ice so its cold on arrival..

We'll also stop for a feed en route but it'll be takeaway spec - no sitdown shit..

We got some serious relaxin to do and those who are drivin can't do no relaxin till we get there..

WERD!!

If you are the size of a small child and are only carrying a handbag, I might be able to wedge you into the back of Lance. I'm not sure if I'll even have enough power to pull two people with our epic booze stash on board though.

If you are the size of a small child and are only carrying a handbag, I might be able to wedge you into the back of Lance. I'm not sure if I'll even have enough power to pull two people with our epic booze stash on board though.

I've got the size of a small child part down pat but my luggage is a 70's suitcase in red/pink.. it is FAAAAAAAABULOUS. Do you have a roofrack? :P

I'm not driving up sorry buddy - Hemi has my car for the weekend. But don't worry, I'll get you down to the ferry terminal and we will get you in somewhere guaranteed - even if we have to chop you into bits and stash you in several gloveboxes.

I've got the size of a small child part down pat but my luggage is a 70's suitcase in red/pink.. it is FAAAAAAAABULOUS. Do you have a roofrack? :P

Nah, no roof rack. If you don't object to being stuck, contortionist spec, in the back seat of my laughably small LA Lancer you're welcome to hitch a ride. I may struggle to find room for your luggage though and I chain smoke Marlboros while driving.

Hmm... That sounds extra shit. You might want to cross your fingers for a better offer.