welly Nats convoy

Beaver

haha yeh IM with gaz on this one. plus it means taking another day off work etc. you bringing ute gaz?

jeah bol juzt gotta olive drab it, slam it and 15x9z it

Gaz

hard

umm also, thurs convoy? im booked in thurs night up there but yea depending on state of the whip i might be down to roll mid morning fri.

Thursday Convoy is meeting at the Interislander Terminal at 4.30pm to greet the South Islanders - they are most prob rolling out about 5ish depending how long it takes to get them cats off the ferry.. Their sailing gets in at 4.20pm

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So we get to brave the welles traffic during rush hour? Awesome!

Are we taking that fail tastic kapiti coast route? Last time I went that way a truck overturned and caught fire, and we almost missed the thing we'd gone up to palmy to see in the first place.

Yeah we can go SH1 or 2 - but SH1 will be about half an hour quicker if there is no problems on the road - which I don't imagine there will be seeing it will be on a non long weekend Thursday..

Will be there about 7.30pm.. Allowing an extra half an hour for rush hour traffic and if we leave at close to 5pm.

This is the list of all the Wellington based entrants to Nats (and South Islanders too)

Thursday - Convoy A - meet at Wellington Interislander Ferry Terminal at 5pm - depart 5.30pm : arrive 8pm (ish)

K-Solo

KK

Shaz

Bizzo

Brock-Lee

Runamuck

Bubblegoose - plus 2

i5oogt

Z181200

Horse25

DirtyLeppa

Friday- Convoy B - meet at Plimmerton weighstation at 10am - depart 10.30am : arrive 12.30pm (ish)

Mongol

Hunted

Treggo

Durty - plus 1

Gaz - plus 1

Jakesae101

Spanners

Pretty much. Long storey but the jist of it is that I want to paint it proper and flick it which means it will take a wee bit longer than the matt job I had planed for nats. Wellside had mega rust so got a bit of fixing.

Gaz