welly Nats convoy

Beaver

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah groceries

Before we leave I'ma gonna grab some snacks, powerade, nurofen, bottles of water, box of cereal, bottle of mok and a couple rolls of TP.

Then grab a bag of wood, some ice and booze en route tomorrow night.

Pretty much everything else is taken care of/or can grab when out and about during the day.

also me and dave will be laughing our way to the terminal together. may have some room for a 3rd person if need be but havnt packed yet so dunno how much room we gonna have haha.

and maybe joe to if he fucking emails me back. so i might not have room..

grab a bag of wood

i read this a little too fast.

I am gona roll up to terminal in thurs night. Pick up all the drowned homeless rats, then pole a hole in a can of DB, shotgun that fucker, try and do a burnout in my overweighted underpowered automatic bmw, blow the gearbox, and completely miss the nats.

But yea, thurs.

I am gona roll up to terminal in thurs night. Pick up all the drowned homeless rats, then pole a hole in a can of DB, shotgun that fucker, try and do a burnout in my overweighted underpowered automatic bmw, blow the gearbox, and completely miss the nats.

But yea, thurs.

I concur heartily - where DB is code for lemonade and burnouts is code for play musical horns.

cos everyone knows OS doesn't promote drinking and driving nor burnouts in an uncontrolled enviroment..

/get KY to drive and shotgun beers at every traffic light

If I could roll with you spanners, that would be champion, also as K³ says if you want to get on it, I don't mind driving so long as there's someone there for me to follow/you can still provide drunken directions, we'll be gravy.

See I know how you function KY - plus if you weren't driving I'll be forcing beverages into your facehole and youll be unconcious by Porirua

where facehole = bumhole and porirua = motorway onramp lolol

spanners/BizzyBistro are you two rolling Thursday Convoy ?

Edit: Also, fuck it feels like forever Bistro, your lack of online presence makes our time spent apart appear ever so expansive.

yup rolling thurs my man. I KNOW, it has been forfuckingever. I have a pretty slack attitute to posting, prob cos its too much effort to log in all the time (fuck how lazy am i).

I will be in said mazzz with dave rolling shotty. joe boe emailed me this morn enquiring as to which day i was heading up and i relayed my plans to him but he is yet to reply