NicT's Trueno Notch

4AG_Addict

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah different car, D1 mule had a similar Notch but used a lot of the parts for his AE70, not sure where body eventually ended up

Did you setup the car with the hilux diff and w55? Do you know what flywheel and clutch is in it? This is poked and i have a manji day at hampton downs next weekend.

Car is setup mean. Everything wines like a bitch but i love it.

Took it for a epic slide yesterday afterwork. Amazingly predictable, and the powersteering arms on the non-powersteering rack gives it awesome amounts of lock.

Who did all the rust repairs? And was it your idea to wood screw the side skirts to the body or the last owners??

Take all body kits off plz

Front bumper is going to stay

Nah I sold it to a kid in Blenheim, he blew the K50 after about 2 weeks, then had it off the road for ages doing rust repair & W55 swap.

Never screwed the sideskirts on, was going to fit them properly after they were painted, but sold it before I ever got around to it

• 2 weeks later...

I was going to put up the last photo but it has his number plate and someone may recognise the car/give him shit for it.

It was an honest mistake and none of us imagined he would go over.

Saw you out there on a skid pan yesterday. Hamptons is getting pretty good now, able to run multiple events etc

Awesome, what were u driving?? Theres a drift motorsport NZ day on the 28th but i dont think my skillset are good enough to drift on the track yet. So a couple more pad days and ill give it a shot.