Keltik's 02 Subaru Wagon

keltik

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Set up launch control for lols. Tested it on the way home from hell pizza......FUCK ITS AWESOME! Me likey lots. Plus with the new flatter torque curve, it has no problems smoking up out of intersections

• 3 weeks later...

Gearbox has about 6 months left in it. LAWL

Link runs meeeeeeeeeeeean. Goes harder and drives a shitload nicer. Just uses metric bucketloads of fuel. Actually i tell a lie, under load its no worse than the old ECU - its just that light throttle open road cruising where it drinks more than it should.

Time to install some oxygen sensors and activate closed loop lambda

• 2 weeks later...

hey mate,when you did the auto to manual conversion what wires for the auto did you remove,change or whatever??im about to start mine up with the manual conversion but still got auto rubbish(wiring etc) in it to trick engine ecu so any help would be great :)

• 2 weeks later...

2.09 lap just dicking around. If id put some decent brake pads in and tried a bit harder - couldve knocked a few seconds off. But considering i was just out there to have a bit of fun - it was so easy to drive and still comfortable with slide on at 130.

clKj9XPFN4U

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got the bodywork sorted after mashing the rear right corner at Slipway in April 2010. Much happier now. Also got the exhaust sorted so theres no more rasp on overrun.

29764410150789274760164.jpg

Now i just want to do a bit more link tuning to get my cruise consumption down and to improve throttle stability around town. Would also love to get it popping on the overrun before fuel cut kicks in.

Need to investigate the front suspension next as its developed a nice knock/clunk. Hoping its nothing serious. Might chop an inch off the springs to get the nose a bit lower too.

• 1 month later...

Where the hell can i buy a NGK powerdex in New Zealand?! Tossing up whether to spend this weeks pocket money on a wideband or a new set of sparking plugs...

Also, i will google this shortly but in the meantime - changing a rack end...what is it? What does it do? Where do i buy some... Ive only ever gotten as far as tie-rods and rack bushes....these rack end things are a mystery to me.

I got my ntk afx from bmotorsports.com

Although they did forget to send the ngk sensor they were fast to remedy the problem. I couldn't even find an ngk wideband sensor for less then the price of this in NZ(my google skills lack though)

No regrets in buying it so far. Very easy to setup and use. Oh the digital display is great for when you want to see it. Not so good when your don't