Middle North Island Meet?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about one in taupo around new years to watch the SS2000 and some other things that Markku said are racing?

Palmy boys may be able to roll up then.

8th & 9th January 2011

Taupo

Non I.R.C.

I would be keen for that, as long as it doesn't clash with anything else I guess.

How about one in taupo around new years to watch the SS2000 and some other things that Markku said are racing?

Sounds very good to me, I'm sure the Whaka boys would be keen. Good idea to base it round a motorsports event, SS2000 and support classes are good viewing. Pity my car wont be going by then, i'll have to bring my next oldest car :rolleyes:

8th & 9th January 2011

Taupo

Non I.R.C.

I would be keen for that, as long as it doesn't clash with anything else I guess.

8th/9th would be good for me, telephone book races maybe/jks?

no haircuts allowed though.

• 2 weeks later...
Rite, so sat the 8th, what shall we do? Ideas? Meat somewhere, go to races, cruze somewhere for a family lunch, insert an activity here, cruze back to races, have a din dins then bugger off? Something along those lines?

something approximately along those lines. just trying to think of a sweet place to meet up......maybe mole 'n' chicken on taharepa rd? could be good place for dinner later also, not super cheaps, but its a nice pub and not unreasonable. stumbling distance from my house too :lol:

• 2 weeks later...