hunteds shuvit

mutiny

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You won't need to modify the tower, what I do is just cut the front bumpstop in half and it still looks nice and tidy and passes wofs. It should be a double bump, like two balls squished and stuck together, just lop the bottom one off with a knife and tidy up with a grinder.

Could just smash an HS/HSR tail on it, seems to tidy up the rear end abit.

HSR20009.jpg&t=1

And nah, don't remove the bumps, just cut them in place. Its super easy, takes literally 30 seconds to cut through with a decent serated knife/hacksaw/grinder, then just tidy up the messy bits. Still leaves a good 25-30mm or so of bump, so its still fine even on the hard bumps.

KY can you PShop something for me...

I think what it needs is a decent chunky 3 piece line ALA Ford GT40 along the bottom swage line from under the rear bumper to behind the front wheel.. Perhaps in a matt/satin orange (although that faded grey/blue is a really difficult colour to contrast with..)

The rims need to be painted too - either gunmetal grey (or cream if you don't like the orange stripe)

yeah that breaks up the arse line but is yuck - i was talking more a line like this - no words

You're yuck.

Besides, it's a Chevette. It's meant to be yuck.

In closing; moulded in anything that doesn't belong there, fails big time. For example, flares, wings, bumpers, lips, etc