hunteds shuvit

mutiny

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers guys.

those are a completely different headlight/not lens cover. and they are yuck haha

nah rims are to be painted. need to tidy them up first, ie tidy up the welds and strip all the old paint/rust off. will probably just get spme wheel paint from repco or something, unless you feel like spraying them for me one day joe? lubs

Those poppy outty headlights are evil. It was a long time discussion on the chevettes.com forum years ago. It split the forum in half and many a death occurred over it.

Fortunately NZ seems to be mainly poppy inny lights. They are better looking and you can put your mug of tea in them while working on the car. Or tools.

The problem in the UK was that they collected snow whilst driving in a snow storm...

I might start stock piling the surrounds as they are a touch brittle. One day I will own another chevette....

You dont need to change the nose cone- Its just the vertical panel behind that has a different shaped hole- on poppy innys the hole is larger. I have had the cut the hole larger on 4 or 5 chevettes with poppy outtys to fit innys. Then the outtys were sent to the devil.

The poppy outtys look like the designers were about to head home for tea when one said" shit- the lights! what should we do?"

"I know- lets just stick these on- my dinners getting cold"

• 4 weeks later...