Queens Birthday - Wellington Meat???

if its not shit cruise out wainui coast?? , def not a swimming beach but take up time and aint a shit road .

would say makara but if i have anyone bar me in my car im gonna take the last 1/2 of my bottom swaybar off .

i know bugger all places in welly to go . windmill , is slipway open?? , have a look there prehaps?? .

if the days good there is a luch view of welly from top of the wainui hill can even see the windmills .

short garge mission for boes that have projects down here? .

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no faith in the weather at the mo so ain't planning any lush sighseeing stuff but a garage raid with pick a part thrown in would be sweet..

Who is keen to have their garage checked out?

I'll chuck Pinkys as a stop for y'all..

yeh me, japawags and D are locked in for Friday. I got one seat left departing early Friday. If some one rolls accom sweet as otherwise just taking an epicly warm sleeping bag and a foam mattress and wing it.

weather doesnt look to bad a fine day or 2.

yeh me, japawags and D are locked in for Friday. I got one seat left departing early Friday. If some one rolls accom sweet as otherwise just taking an epicly warm sleeping bag and a foam mattress and wing it.

Thought Keegan wasn't comin?

Thought Keegan wasn't comin?

news to me, he had the day off and shit far as i knew.

Thanks to gaz for use of place and stuff. Was coan to catch up with all you GCs again.

I think i have your glove gaz. The one with bones on it? If its yours, i'll drop it in your mailbox next time i go to welly.

ALso, who has my russian hat? haha