K-trips '91 Citroen BX 1.9D now replaced with 1.8TD model

KKtrips

91 Citroen BX19TGD 222000miles non turbo diesel

I bought this to replace Steve Austin as my daily - Steve is rusty as and the floorpan split the other day going round a roundabout with gusto..

Goodbye Steve - Hello Jethro - Can't think of a better name for a french car than that..

Anyways no mods planned really - have some ideas that involve Matthew Black - Space Saver Orange and some special stickers..

Got E-Stalked today - :shock:

46254506.jpg

Then took a pic myself - looks like its had more hits than the Beatles but it was cheap

04032010002.jpg

Cho-hoice!

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eliot - Cos Jethro is the most unfrench name I can think of - actually I thought Cletus was more unfrench but Jethro has a good feel about it and also somewhat to do with what Hemi said.. LOL @ Wagnats in jokes..

Joe - yes we can - Just completed 400km for 18litres (and thats not even trying to be frugal)

Lee - Yeah tis a sad moment - though still considering whether to repair Steve or ditch him.. Have had several people tell me ditching Steve is a bad idea cos he's a bit too cool for that...

Partehi fo sho!! You want to come? Can meet you in Bulls and you can ride in Jethro..

Combine Austin with BX for ultimate ultimateness in true six million dollar man fashion.

funny you mention that - had a dream that Jethro was still BX shaped but had Steve decals and paintjob with mooncaps.. it inspired me and may actually do it....

Make it more FDM with LHD conversion and yellow headlights plz.

you have no idea how keen I would be to do that - CBF doing another LHD conversion TBH.. but lello hudloits would be toiter than a fishers boomwhole