K-trips '91 Citroen BX 1.9D now replaced with 1.8TD model

KKtrips

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

which way are you going to raetihi? wanganui/paraparas or up to waiouru and through ohakune?

my bet is 2nd gear on mangaweka deviation if the latter.

also i will lol if you freak out at how much she'll smoke at high altitudes

Was planning Paraparas - what are the roads like through that way?

My last trip through the paraparas last summer i think it was, saw the crown understeering like it was on ice, on the many watery tar patches. was frightening. desert road was worse though. least the paraparas was smooth.

we're rolling up through waiouru today, and going back down the paraparas.

mean

go waiouru and video your speedo on the mangaweka deviation. my bets are 30kph jsut by the top if you hit the bottom at 110

go waiouru and video your speedo on the mangaweka deviation. my bets are 30kph jsut by the top if you hit the bottom at 110

Ha, are they that slow? We did Palmy to Hamilton in a diesel corolla wagon and it didn't struggle that much up the hills... Would have been doing 80 or so on the deviation.

• 5 months later...

Just had a phonecall from the Police asking where my BX was and when I last drove it..

I told them and they told me they have a report of a dark green Citroen BX Hatchback parked in Auckland with the number plate ETR510

It has been sitting in the same place for 4 days in a place/way that makes them suspicious of some kind of criminal/terrorist behaviour..

How do they determine suspicious criminal /terrorist behaviour?? Anyways they are going to send by a police car to confirm the current location of my car...

HAHA - who dobbed my car in.. LOL

• 4 weeks later...