Yoeddynz's 1985 Hino N0915 housetruck build.

yoeddynz

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Alex - updates asep or I'll make you an extra stong cup of coffee - the coffee is not the worst of it - the threatening part comes in the delivery will be the cup - cos it will be made purely out of an old spark plug and the rest is mig weld...

• 1 month later...

hey guys- as of yesterday we are back into truck work.:-) i am now sorting out all the wiring, lights, stereo etc. Yesterday i put up 3 wall sockets and wow i wish i had fitted them ages ago. Up till now we have been trailing a extension lead in through cat flap and the leads all over floor. Messy. Now we have no messy extension cords and simply switch things on at wall. I just cant believe how long its taken me to do such a simple job! I blame the viva.

Today i'm doing fuse box and stereo install near kitchen. Then fit more lights about the place. Exciting. I'm really stoked that its been just a year since we were outside building the steel frame. Now we are living in it.:-)

Not going back to UK for good. Maybe trips back. Nah. I love NZ. We actually have sunshine here! Anyway- I'm a kiwi!!! Rangiora massive!!

But your more than welcome to pop over for a weekend- I'll make you cups of tea and you can help me build belly boxes (or fix vivas)

oh blush :oops:

Tonight we are sleeping in the house. Bloody cockroaches have found our new pad quite a comfy place to live. We are spotting more and more of them. So earlier we taped up any gaps and cleared out all our foodstuffs then set up a fumigator thing 'no cockroachs'. We will leave it over night and hopefully find lots of little bodies in the morning.

Cockroaches have become quite common here in Blenheim over the last maybe 3/4 years? Apparently they came down from Gisborne? Well that's what I was told today. Just picturing an old wagon filled up with roaches..." Yeah man- we heading south to.. warm down there eh..lots of food"

Anyone else noticed an increase in roaches about?

• 3 weeks later...