Joe's boy scout chopper

Goat

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have got the brake going, its epically shit. I'm just hoping its because the rubber grabbers have minimal contact due to their previous wear pattern, They should bed in. They do work, just not very well. hah

Thinkin bout road registering it, but would get pulled over ALL the time. :lol:

The foot pegs don't look that out of place IRL so they stayin how they are. They now have end caps which make it look more finished.

Hopefully get a chain today so will be maiden voyage tonight.

Choice

Have got the brake going, its epically shit. I'm just hoping its because the rubber grabbers have minimal contact due to their previous wear pattern, They should bed in. They do work, just not very well. hah

Yes having worked as a bike mechanic for several years your choice of brakes is nothing short of terrifying, especially when combined with the handling I assume it has.

Suggest noob riders wear lots of padding and avoid busy areas/streets in general

Buy new brake pads - these are some grouse pads

kstop_thinline_large.jpg

http://www.burkescycles.co.nz/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=BCO&Product_Code=US095_&Category_Code=e260

bringing to nats?

Ofcourse, so everyone can see how haggard it is IRL :D

Happy enough with the brakes. Can't have a villiers powered chopper without inherent danger....

Although, KK's pads seem lush. But the goal is to spend NO money. And so far i have done just that.

Am only prepared to pay for chain and whitewalls. hah

Has plastic caps in the end of the foot pegs and looks mek.