CUL8R's SHOVE-IT

RUNAMUCK

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Giz engine

Sure thing the twelve fiddy six is yours! Can even have it for cost of freight. But it is rather fuct - or perhaps you want another engine..

Can get you a g161z in need of rebuild ... otherwise thats off to the tip.. I just dragged home a g200z 5spd piazza that'd been cooked if you're interisted..

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

How much better is the engine? be sweet in a 2 door I reckon.

That mate of mine has still got that fucking ZZ/T on his lawn I think, he is hanging out for $1500, we have told him to just sell it and stop being a dick...

How much better is the engine? be sweet in a 2 door I reckon.

That mate of mine has still got that fucking ZZ/T on his lawn I think, he is hanging out for $1500, we have told him to just sell it and stop being a dick...

If my username was cuteweegem, I'd so buy that car - at least he could fix it and paint it up..

Well original engine was a cast iron, 1256cc pushrod .. Cast head and all, not even a cross flow.. Isuzu however is DOHC, alloy head, 2.0 - So should go well in something thats around 950kg.. Given it wont be like a 3s, Ca or SR , but thats not the point.. :lol:

Haha, nah he just pretends to advise now/buggers back off to the warmth of the couch... Whilst I get covered in the self lubricated goodness..

@Yoeddnz , I've heard of him, infact I think I have emailed him.. Yea they're somewhat rather rare..