Palmy 4th Annual Oldschool Swapmeat.

Hey k trips I have no idea who im rolling with to palmy on friday but is a short stop in levin doable, remeke has a diff of mine/could do it on sunday?

fannypack searching is on!

depends on size of diff and available space in my wag but should not be a problem..

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI - just in case I promised to organise something for someone, this is what the Wellington Wagoneers have arranged

People travelling in Wellington convoy to and from Swapmeet..

Steelies - Falcon

KK-Kolonel - 240C

Grinter - Valiant

CDL - Crown

Zeb - one of the above

T-Rex - one of the above

Brock Lee - one of the above

Durty - Austin

Mrs Durty - Austin

Fuel - Delica

Mark105 - Delica

Spencer - Delica

Loceda - Delica

Mikuni - Delica

TGB - MR2

Accomodation sorted, Friday night only

Steelies

KK-Kolonel

Grinter

CDL

Lee (Fame)

Zeb

T-Rex

Brock-Lee

Uterus

ROT808

Sentra

Retep130

Saturday night - everyone is needing to sort themselves for accom..

If I have said I will arrange something for you and I havent - you need to let me know fast..

Also - others wishing to join the convoy (either wanting a ride or take their own car)from Wellington on Friday night, chuck your name here and ill add it to the list - we plan on leaving the city at around 6.30/7pm and arrive in Feilding at 9pm. Will be coming back early avo Sunday to be back in Wellington by 4pm

fuuuuuck yes.

dave we'll be crusin on the interiiiiislander.

ive accumulated some (heaps of) free coffees for the drivers, assuming there's ample bp connects between welly and palmy, one in fielding etc?

yeaH

^is that walking distance from otps?

About long 3kms

philly, the otp is Saturday in Palmy after the swapmeet

edit - otp location is best left off a public forum, but very close to richies if you know where that is

Yea but what Philly was getting at is that we're going to be the vicinity Friday night, and will probably OTP

so just to clarify, we're getting OTP in fielding friday night rather than palmy?

we'll be joining the convoy from wellington friday too, we're coming down to wellington during the day

I am down for the idea of OTP in Feilding Friday night.. Then getting smished as a fish on Saturday night in Palmy

fuuuuuck yes.

dave we'll be crusin on the interiiiiislander.

ive accumulated some (heaps of) free coffees for the drivers, assuming there's ample bp connects between welly and palmy, one in fielding etc?

yeaH

by coffee you mean shots of HeuWhiskey?

but awesome - coffee ruyles!!

Hey k trips I have no idea who im rolling with to palmy on friday but is a short stop in levin doable, remeke has a diff of mine/could do it on sunday?

fannypack searching is on!

depends on size of diff and available space in my wag but should not be a problem..

Its only the centre so like the size of fuck all 8)

Also cant fucking wait.

and Dave rolling the interislander back at 6.20 on sunday, bluebridge had times that would not work for us

FYI - just in case I promised to organise something for someone, this is what the Wellington Wagoneers have arranged

People travelling in Wellington convoy to and from Swapmeet..

Steelies - Falcon

KK-Kolonel - 240C

Grinter - Valiant

CDL - Crown

Zeb - one of the above

T-Rex - one of the above

Brock Lee - one of the above

Durty - Austin

Mrs Durty - Austin

Fuel - Delica

Mark105 - Delica

Spencer - Delica

Loceda - Delica

Mikuni - Delica

TGB - MR2

Accomodation sorted, Friday night only

Steelies

KK-Kolonel

Grinter

CDL

Lee (Fame)

Zeb

T-Rex

Brock-Lee

Uterus

ROT808

Sentra

Retep130

Saturday night - everyone is needing to sort themselves for accom..

If I have said I will arrange something for you and I havent - you need to let me know fast..

Also - others wishing to join the convoy (either wanting a ride or take their own car)from Wellington on Friday night, chuck your name here and ill add it to the list - we plan on leaving the city at around 6.30/7pm and arrive in Feilding at 9pm. Will be coming back early avo Sunday to be back in Wellington by 4pm

So I will picking Zeb and T-Rex (and Brock-Lee?) up from the airport at 5.30.

Brooklyn is approx 20 minutes across town in Friday traffic.. so 6pm by the time we find the place..

We are leaving Welly at 6.30-7pm - will half an hour be enough time to arrange pickup of the car?

PM me address of where car is so I can find it on a map...

Chea

If all goes to plan I will be in wellington from thursday arvo. So I can just get a taxi from hataitai over to brooklyn to meet you guys.

Also will there be a group of people staying at that backpackers on sat night? should we book a dorm or some stz?

PM me address of where car is so I can find it on a map...

Chea

Fuck you rule

The car has been picked up by volRoBdkovich's old man so it's at his place now, all I know is it's in Brooklyn until he comes online lawl.

Keen to be back in Wellington early-mid arvo on Sunday as F1 thang looks like phreaky phat.