Palmy 4th Annual Oldschool Swapmeat.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PM me address of where car is so I can find it on a map...

Chea

Fuck you rule

The car has been picked up by volRoBdkovich's old man so it's at his place now, all I know is it's in Brooklyn until he comes online lawl.

Keen to be back in Wellington early-mid arvo on Sunday as F1 thang looks like phreaky phat.

Sweet as - because I am an alpha male and have an OC need to plan my day down to the 15 minute segment - Friday 31st July I plan on...

5.15 - pick up Broccolini from Hataitai shops,

5.30 - arrive at airport - pick up T-Rex Arms and Zebulon out on the drop off area upstairs (not allowed to pick up at drop off area but I is a rebel),

6.00 - get to Brooklyn and sort car at Rob's dads house.

6.15 - drive further up to Brooklyn AKA "208" to meet fellow wagoneers and Hamilton Kernts

6.30 - departure to the 'ding

7.00 - meet all other OSers at Plimmerton weighstation

7.15 - leave weighstation

9.00 - arrive at 'ding

9.15 - get pished till I fall asleep

5.15 - pick up Broccolini from Hataitai shops,

5.30 - arrive at airport - pick up T-Rex Arms and Zebulon out on the drop off area upstairs (not allowed to pick up at drop off area but I is a rebel),

6.00 - get to Brooklyn and sort car at Rob's dads house.

6.15 - drive further up to Brooklyn AKA "208" to meet fellow wagoneers and Hamilton Kernts

6.30 - departure to the 'ding

7.00 - meet all other OSers at Plimmerton weighstation

7.15 - leave weighstation

9.00 - arrive at 'ding

9.15 - get pished till I fall asleep

i'll pop home first so can do hataitai pickup en route to crooklyn boyyyy

hey chris what accom on sat night/keen to come up will sleep in car or summing .

wagoneers will be sleeping in the beds we drove up - haven't organised anything else for Saturday soz bro..

i ment my car lol all might try and get a room somwhere/nah sleep in my car

due to $ constraints (thank you very not F$%!ng much winz) i wont be rolling friday night. will get up stupid early sat morn to be there in time. staying at acacia court which for those of you still looking for accom- its like a couple hundred metres down the road from otp..and theres vacancies. do it.

see ya all bright and early (or brutally hungover but still early) saturday morn!! :wink: