Palmy 4th Annual Oldschool Swapmeat.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have some beer sorted for them who drink it, consists of loads of double brown, some tui, speights, flame, caslepoint, export, etc etc, about 260 odd cans & bottles but BYO also just to make sure we dont run out. all starting to chill in the fridge

Have some beer sorted for them who drink it, consists of loads of double brown, some tui, speights, flame, caslepoint, export, etc etc, about 260 odd cans & bottles but BYO also just to make sure we dont run out. all starting to chill in the fridge

holy fucking goodcunt

Shed or bring a tent if you wish to sleep though lawn will be kinda full of my cars out of the shed. Front lawn is all yours though if needed.

If anyone wants to donate moneys toward more beers cans or bottles they are $1.00 a can or bottle,

Feel free to deposit more fundz into my account & can collect loads more easily :)

Westpac

03 0726 0804737 001

Funds will also go toward BBQ food, & nibblez if folks want them - Or just the Beerz - They Cheap

BAM!!!

will slip you a green note on Saturday or will deposit on Thursday if I remember..

Hopefully should be coming up with Bizzo on the Friday to roll up in convoy with you guys. If i am (sorting out tomorrow) i will be at my place (its on Mornington Road KK, so prob pretty close to your lockup?) doing fat skidz in this free markII spaceship i found.

Also, keen for a bit of OTP on both nights however i can't drink too much as i am having blood taken on Tuesday for my drug trial. If my liver function is fucked they will know and i will be docked money. Will there be any room for sleeps in Fielding? Could borrow tent off parents i guess if need be.

BAM!!!

will slip you a green note on Saturday or will deposit on Thursday if I remember..

same here mate green note on sat .

garage sound sweet will bring mattress and sleeping shit lol.

yea keen to come up fri if there is space to pitch tent or space to park car etc