Palmy 4th Annual Oldschool Swapmeat.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So yeh tickets and shit are bought,

Get to welly 530pm friday, would be lovely to have some stud take us from the airport to pick up my new car and lend us a couch ;)

oh yeah, and drive us to palmy and back haha.

Lol ky, car I'm getting has no wof and will be just out of rego, am already driving it all the way to Dunedin, so don't want to push it driving to Palmy as well. Plus would rather roll with someone else, way more fun and will be able to get drinking early haha

You should come :D

So yeh tickets and shit are bought,

Get to welly 530pm friday, would be lovely to have some stud take us from the airport to pick up my new car and lend us a couch ;)

oh yeah, and drive us to palmy and back haha.

Where is your new car at - should be no problem picking you up and finding you somewhere to stay should also be piss easy..

How many fucksticks are coming up? Just you and Mark Bolan?

Seats for trip will not be a problem..

Car is in Wellington, Brooklyn I think?? Would be mean if could suss a ride to it, unless its walking distance from airport etc. Would be repaid in free carwashs and coffees as required as well as gas money for sure.

Currently only me and T-wrecz have bought tickets (am I too young to know who Mark Bolan is??) but brock'ly and boelodkovich are at least intending on flying up same day etc.

what time would we be leaving Saturday morning etc? Who knows I could be tempted to take my car

Car is in Wellington, Brooklyn I think?? Would be mean if could suss a ride to it, unless its walking distance from airport etc. Would be repaid in free carwashs and coffees as required as well as gas money for sure.

Currently only me and T-wrecz have bought tickets (am I too young to know who Mark Bolan is??) but brock'ly and boelodkovich are at least intending on flying up same day etc.

what time would we be leaving Saturday morning etc? Who knows I could be tempted to take my car

Mean - my lockup is very near Brooklyn - so I can pick you up etc..

Marc Bolan = T-Rex - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Bolan

Cauli-flour and the Russian Tank/Vodka should come to swap meat too...

We will be leaving Welly pretty early cos its about 2 hours to Palmy (which is 4 hours in wagon years) and it looks like we have to be there quite early...