Battery in cabin

lowlancer

the ones I have dont vent ive seen them on a faulty rectifier they just expand and go pop haha. (only one actually popped and this was with 100's of amps over current)

They are of very high quality and will exceed the life of any cheap wet cell you buy

gizz :)

personally i dont think so . not it terms of road going type cars anyhow , i think its more to free up space

For what though? Inter-cooler piping? For a road car, it really seems a pointless exercise to me.

well that true however it might also be to tidy up the engine bay , for people that like that .. i dont .. the messier the better

personally i dont think so . not it terms of road going type cars anyhow , i think its more to free up space

For what though? Inter-cooler piping? For a road car, it really seems a pointless exercise to me.

It's lowloancer, just let him do it.

Yea gues its just to tidy things up, The only time it maters for weight is say in a race car where your going all out. In a road car still full of compromises its hardly an issue

I have big crimp tools and fuck loads of cable and heat shrink if you need also

well that true however it might also be to tidy up the engine bay , for people that like that .. i dont .. the messier the better

yuck

its and engine bay, not a battery bay, not a washer bottle bay

and if i could be arsed with the fabrication it wouldn't be a wiper motor bay either

also battery's seem to have an annoying habit of being just where you want to put your air filter

Christ you're a sarky little cunt Zeb. Go post some GX's no one wants to see :lol:

Ky,

My engine bay is pretty choked up round the battery area with the coil and entailing stz, the headlight wiper bottle (keeper) and headlight loom, and will only get worse if I go DOHC or turbo, so yes, the main reason is to get some room. I reckon the C110 could benefit from an under bonnet tidy up too :wink:

Spencer, I'm after some 2AWG power cable, or welding cable. I can get it from work, but it's still just under $10 a metre, so if you can better that, I'd appreciate it. I've got all the other stuff due to Jaycar. Keen to check out that battery too. Will pm you now

Spencer, I'm after some 2AWG power cable, or welding cable. I can get it from work, but it's still just under $10 a metre, so if you can better that, I'd appreciate it. I've got all the other stuff due to Jaycar. Keen to check out that battery too. Will pm you now

What size is 2awg? I know cross sectional area so can do you 20, 35 , or 50mm^2 cable for fuck all. I have millions of 50mm so will do that for naff all.