Crownin_Round's criz wags

Spencer

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

don't listen to these tards ^^

I reckon those look bad ass - credit to the guy who gets the fattest tyres under the guards without flares!!

And as you said - you need to clear them out of the way for SBC headers anyway..

can't wait to see the back now

PS - IMO - car will be cool as long as you keep everything in confines of standard body - no cutting of bonnets for bugcatchers or adding flares for tyres..

I'm not saying the tyre/wheel combo doesn't look good. I just don't see why you'd do this;

14082009014.jpg

To your guards, for the sake of a tyre size.

Especially when they looked like this;

14082009010.jpg

Don't think it counts as getting them "under" the guards when you put little mutant dents in the guard to fit them.

No doubt finished product could or would still be sweet, just that particular option I thought was foolish.

Meh suits me fine, 195 60's were what I had already and ill bog that shit smooth one day with the rest of the car.. maybe.. but tbh I like it looking rough, and my car lol

Besides im spending all my government cheque on new engine!

And if you think thats rough stay tuned for the pics of how Im holding the battery in! Some of you "professionals" out there are gona squirt milk lmao

And naa havnt got a secondary mirror :( The one I have is a single random one I picked up for $10 and it has the old Mazda logo stamped on it.

don't listen to these tards ^^

PS - IMO - car will be cool as long as you keep everything in confines of standard body - no cutting of bonnets for bugcatchers or adding flares for tyres..

Going to be a wee while before I get the 12's on then id have to "shrink" the chassis in and semi tub it for that sort of carry on lol

Hmmm

Might try find some shallower dish for the outer part

Yeah should be good aye! dunno what all these nay sayers are on about lol must be something in the water in the north island

And yeah got the books the other day! theyre awesome! And still wrapped up in there O.G parcel post package..

Dont know about turbo business usually a ct26 wheel is an upgrade for Toyota's, im seriously considering twin turbo though cause I have this cute lil turbo that was destined for the zxr just sitting around lol but in all reality itl stay pretty bog stando untill I get some career action sorted out ae lmao

• 5 weeks later...

Just to re-itterate my mention in the SPAM thread;

Fucking Roffles

Guy I know in CHCH posted this on facebook. Familiar?

7231_1210139220876_1450593494_579352_5182174_n.jpg

Along with the Caption:

"Today at the sexual health clinic.....if the pic is too small for some...the yellow window sticky thing in the back reads ' need sex? JUST SMILE!'"

I chortled.

Also, his brother wants to know if you want to sell it. If so, how much.

• 2 weeks later...
Just to re-itterate my mention in the SPAM thread;

Fucking Roffles

Guy I know in CHCH posted this on facebook. Familiar?

7231_1210139220876_1450593494_579352_5182174_n.jpg

Along with the Caption:

"Today at the sexual health clinic.....if the pic is too small for some...the yellow window sticky thing in the back reads ' need sex? JUST SMILE!'"

I chortled.

Also, his brother wants to know if you want to sell it. If so, how much.

Hahaha fucking excellent, gota get check ups with the amount of single mothers I do..

Everything is for sale..