Spencer

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

choice wagon, bug catcher will break up the nice wagon lines this thing has

+ steels

The other one will have clean wagon lines because you cant have a bug catcher on a 1jz lmao (well you probably could but wtf ae)

And hello there Mr Mk1 im mildly aroused now, all this talk of cars and a lil man love!

• 2 weeks later...
Put up a photo of it dropping a flame! When it backfires beside you its louder than a shotgun, sends a pressure wave through your car and you cant hear anything except ringing for several minutes.

Follow me around sometime with the camera then lol i haven't mastered the art of popping a flame and taking pics at the same time haha i dont have 7 hands yet

Modgies and "boso" do not mix. Looks 99% rude.

Slam some decent wheels on, get that subway ring dragging or into the interior, sell me your nardi :P and take the tap knob off your gearstick

has potential, but

Its more about the dish when it comes to boso the modgies are just a bit of NZ influence, the ring will be dragging soon enough, its not a tap knob and if you knew anything about boso you would know that the gear knob was a big part of the showing rebellion of which boso is and of course being prospected for the Yakuza...

And how much are you gonna pay me for my steering wheel? lol

Nah that's a tap knob.

This is a real gear knob

oldschool%20meet%20%20UNI_0855.jpg

Lowlancer probably knows all there is to know about this style, so I wouldn't be doubting him too quickly if I were you.

Also the style of the wheel plays just as big a part as the dish in which they contain.

Its more about the dish when it comes to boso the modgies are just a bit of NZ influence, the ring will be dragging soon enough, its not a tap knob and if you knew anything about boso you would know that the gear knob was a big part of the showing rebellion of which boso is and of course being prospected for the Yakuza...

More like Rotahavik/retard influence, maybe if they had another 2" of dish and black centers they might be ok... no wait they would still just be tasteless trailer wheels with a dropkick following.

Its a tap handle as already said.

That tiny oil cooler is a pathetic effort too.

And I just love how your jumping on the JAF badge trend too, should go well with your boso 350 and bug catcher.

And I wouldn't have ago against LowLancers boso knowledge, his forehead is more boso than your car.

lol^

Modgies and "boso" do not mix. Looks 99% rude.

Slam some decent wheels on, get that subway ring dragging or into the interior, sell me your nardi :P and take the tap knob off your gearstick

has potential, but

And how much are you gonna pay me for my steering wheel? lol

The dildo style flower gearknob is a big part of showing rebellion? Not really man. It's just an attention grabbing showpiece typically, afaik

I think you need to read up a little on the differences in japanese car culture. Your style of modifications are fairly generic and fit into a variety of genres within the "scene". I'm not a fan of considering any type of car "Bosozoku", unless the owner is in fact a member of said gang. It just seems quite lame and typically western, and I generally take the piss out of it all by calling things "mild boso".

I like your car though, your choices in modding just aren't the same as mine. Life goes on though huh!

I'm guessing you want a fair bit for the wheel, so keep it man, but if you know where any are, holla at me.