Crownin_Round's criz wags

Spencer

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's lame video I was talking about

Look closely at the start and you can see smoke!

There were some fucktards out that day for sure...

Haha buzzy where was that?

Standard wheels just dont offer as much dish as id like ae.. and fucken tryna get the bitch to sit even is such a science lol..

i was gonna get 17" cragar S/S rims but ill wait for the engine 1st, so i wanted something shiny in the meantime and hotwires made it look so filthy!

Im going downstairs to take photos of my engine then bbs..

PLEASE for the love of god - do not have a bug catcher out the bonnet - jesus and his many disciples will cry blood if you do - by all means put 8 cyls of pushrod chevy goodness under the hood but keep it sleeper stz - oh and chuck on some sweet steels that are not modular or chromed.

But sweet - keen for another wag to be on the roadsizzle over summer!!

PLEASE for the love of god - do not have a bug catcher out the bonnet - jesus and his many disciples will cry blood if you do - by all means put 8 cyls of pushrod chevy goodness under the hood but keep it sleeper stz - oh and chuck on some sweet steels that are not modular or chromed.

But sweet - keen for another wag to be on the roadsizzle over summer!!

aww no dont make me doubt my decisions! ill just get a faggoty knight rider mustang inspired hideaway looking piece of junk har har

just try the engine without the bug catcher and then maybe after you can put it on if you think it still needs it.

Im not the one that decided that i wanted a bug catcher, the car told me it wanted one..

haha each to there own. still such a cool car

just try the engine without the bug catcher and then maybe after you can put it on if you think it still needs it.

Im not the one that decided that i wanted a bug catcher, the car told me it wanted one..

haha each to there own. still such a cool car

Na serious,

img0532.jpg

"Bug catcher goes here"

See the car has already decided..