Crownin_Round's criz wags

Spencer

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

please use correct standard when showing pics of deep dish rims - thats a cellphone - :mrgreen::mrgreen:

thats some wide as reyums yo - any pics of them sitting on the car?

What you got for the front or you joining the narrow halves together and running drag stz ? :D

Dont know what Im gonna do on the front, just have to wait for another selection of dish closer to 7-8".. Im thinking these ones I have created are close 2 11" bead maybe..

Picks on car will be coming but they're sort of a future goal because Im going to go shortened Hilux rear and a very semi tub.

and i tried joining the small bits of dish together but they wont go together with the centre in place lol and they would be about 1.5" wide lol

And yeah drill a hole for the valve.. Going to try fit a 225 50 to it tomorrow btw :badgrin:

And yeah drill a hole for the valve.. Going to try fit a 225 50 to it tomorrow btw :badgrin:

Is this even possible? lol shit will be crazy

please use correct standard when showing pics of deep dish rims - thats a cellphone

Sometimes a ciggy pack is also accepted. Or a kitten.

Is that a suburban wagon above? tuff!

Yeah wont be to softish tho, try and find the right blend do to speak, might even raise it up a but more.. really dont just want to go hardcore chopyzing rear guards because not like I can get them back lol

And Im going to ditch the inner guards on the front, should make things less tricky

• 1 month later...