KOOP LYFE sailplane

UTERUS

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

Right, for awhile now this has been running a bit low on power, basically felt like it had fuel starvation or retarded timing.

Replaced dizzy caps and rotors, ran the same, checked lead resistances and they seemed ok.

Today I bypassed fuel pump ecu, unplugged o2 sensors and afm, now It runs sweet.

Problem solved as far as i'm concerned, time for sailing.

• 3 weeks later...
Could you be so kind, as to tell a gentlemen, what the exhaust set up on this vagina moistener is?

Also, interesting about unpluging of stuff, and making it run better, I have a feeling Dud's one is not running 100% either.

Stock (shit) manifolds, gutted cats, twin 2.5" with balance pipe to twin rice cannons.

It's more responsive with the maf unplugged because of it running heaps rich, but it will do till I feel like mashing link in.

Also, got some subframe collars ages ago in an attempt to fuck off some tramp. Thorough gentle clutch engagements and full load cooling tests say they work 3/4 of the time, good enough for me.

9.jpg

• 1 month later...