UTERUS

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Purchased a wof a few weeks ago, sparked it to napier and did mild d1s on state 5.

Lots of looks from cops but they must have been too busy having road masties to bother me.

So fun being manual, doooooooooooooooort all over the place.

Purchased a wof a few weeks ago, sparked it to napier and did mild d1s on state 5.

Who did you purchase wofle from? I have upcoming play day on track and I fear they will inforce the "must have wof" rule on me :x

Twas a friendly favour type deal, sorry brother.

Who did you purchase wofle from? I have upcoming play day on track and I fear they will inforce the "must have wof" rule on me :x

don't think play day insist on WOF's and they don't check anything - but make you sign a disclaimer that you have (checked everything)...

• 1 month later...

Still kinda works, been for a couple of sedate mid afternoon cruises around the rolling countryside and it is rather pleasant to drive.

Needs heaps of work, but that's just coupe life.

Bbq everyday,

your pal sparky

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just replaced the front and rear suspension arms with superpro/nolathane.

When i had the front upper arms off i noticed the balljoints were offset towards the front, so i swapped them side to side to bring the top of the hub towards the back for more caster, my god what a difference, it actually steers and shit now.