Lee's new doorknob transportation device.

Snoozin

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN I LOVE YOU.

This is my favourite car on OS

Fuck thats cool. Red wheels look choice too. Almost gets away with not being too low but could still do with some more if you can bare to risk hurting it.

Don't quite dig skulls or head deck in the middle of that insanely awesome dash, but I'm just being a blatantly honest and critical cunt.

Also dig the fact thats its not, as you say, part of the oldschool "scene". Despite the fact that thats the direction this forum has headed in I think most people on here share a good level of respect for awesome old shit of this quality, even if it was made by Americans :P

Shot team. I have just taken out the bump stops that it was sitting on. And now it has about 15mm travel in the front till its steel on steel. So. Cut stops heaps and have no travel? Not like I neeeeeed it. But it means the pipes on the side are quite close to the ground.

I dreamed about this the other night that it had a completly chromed under caridge and had a radio underneath so I could listen to my radio while polishing underneath. I couldnt see X to the Z anywhere tho.

And KY whens your next trip north...?

I have just taken out the bump stops that it was sitting on.

Look like this now then?

:D

Yes! But just at the front, so it has a little rake. Till I get blocks. Should I just cut the bump stops heaps and put them in the front so its always on them...?

fucken totoally agree, pics do it heaps of justic

but yeah, you still gotta roll wagon or we cut your nuts off.......... maybe

Also, you can buy super low pro bumps so that will be super sweet also.

and um. yeah not so big on the skulls but its so fucken sweet.

I want to father your children and shit

and KY, hurryy the fuck up and move for christ sakes

should just give them to me

that way you can gain an inch and a bit of slam

Pun? I just took it for a burn as is, and its fully fine. Except for metal on metal which can be fixed to rubber on metal. But its stays as is for height in the front. Just need to drop the back like its hot now.

I have to agree, Wagon time is better than Coupe time.

Did you say you were going to rent a certain mustard wagon off the owner for a little while Allan? Untill he is financially stable.

And and I am working on a way to get some os stz black plates on this.