sheepers MS51 of hyperbolic enlightenment and anomalies

QCADTA

Frost Green metallic- close to what you want?

69copogreen01.gif

chevelle1969WA3863.jpg

http://paintref.com/paintref/index.shtml

i just got a sample made of this paint.

the chevelle picture is on that website as a reference for the colour.

anywho, the codes that i got off the site Clint so helpfully posted didn't exist. it said that the Toyota spring green code was DT7659. the extremely helpful guy at colour works looked for the code but could find nothing, just as i was about to hang up he said " there is a light green that starts with DT76, its called frost green, want to have a look at that?" i said yes.

i went to pick up the test pot just now and on the label it says "Paint code - DT7671(59)" this leads me to believe its the correct Toyota colour, and that the Toyota colour is the same as the chev colour.

i have the sample here and it looks pretty close to me.

GREEN IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im a huge fanboy of that green. It went well on my old MS53 with both black and white roof stz. Cream or light BROWN interior would look schmick and have all the purple perm hair gals down at the local home swooning when cruise past...

Also,

Sheepers wrote

you forgot "buy cardigan"

i already have the cardigan.

lots of cardigans.

anywho, how you doin stranger?????

I did forget "buy cardigan" but only as i ASSumed it would be factory get-up when going for a creep in this thing/leaving the house.

And Im good mate how bout yourself?? Hows the arthritis these days? must be playing up with the cold and the amount of weight your carrying around?

fuckin cunt.

I'm not that heavy.

and the arthritis is giving me jip in the cold. this makes me even more angry than usual.

on a side note, tell me all you know about picking up the purple perm girls, they are a picky bunch and don't take kindly to a fat old man with a homo car.

What worked best for me was lean/pose on sweet old toyota whip outside the bowls club as they are leaving and complement them on their walking frames and fresh perm. Probably helped they were a few sherrys down by then/sherry goggles...

Thinking of popping back for a quick trip soonish so will have to come visit and get the low down from Rhona on your misbehaving haha. PM me your email anyway so I stop spamming your project thread