installing a tacho to a deisel

HighLUX

yea but hes bein a cheap cunt and doesnt wanna pay deisel kms so having a a tacho and being able to find out that it does x amount of revs at 100kms would be helpful for since the speedo aint working
:?:

Reconnect his fucken speedo?

you can get tachs that work off your alternator

my cousin got anal sex over this/they changed it so they could turn it on and off for when they got pulled over.

this is small town sth island i highly doubt youd get done in a city "sir please drive 1 km and stop again" in peak hour traffic.

come to think of it he never said what punishment for it was just he was in court for something that sounded really scary when i was 15 and he was talking about it like 'tax fraud' or some shit.

if i had a diesel id do it/call the local police station and ask them what would happen/there job is to know

Thats not rangi....... thats mint

have been meaning to do it for a while, will one day, buy one of the wireless ones, mean supreme........

but yeah, they run off the alternator, pisses me off beacuse there is omething wrong with mine on my van, so I cant disconnect it as the tach onyl reads to 1200 rpm for some reason....

but deisels fucekn rule

Wouldnt a digital spedo be an option.

Or you could be rangi as and try and use a speedo from a bicycle :badgrin:

Not such a dumb idea - My pal with a 500hp plus Rover P6 race car has one on his car and he has had the speedo on for quite some time (over 5 years) - the trick is finding a resin strong enough to hold onto the magnet at 200kph yet also withstand the temp of his brakes slowing down a 2tonne behemoth from 200kph

That is all - but still reckon the guy will get snapped - people check to see the increase in milage between WOF's and see if it is consistent or erratic or not changing at all. Next thing you know you have a summons for court - fraud!

Doh!

I guess but it would need to be to an independent rear unless you have somewhere super trick to mount the pickup.

Also then you would need to figure out how many revolutions of the driveshaft per kilometre etc etc

leave diesel fraud to the experts , like me .. also fully not worth doing it really the amount youd get raped isnt worth the exercise only time id do it is for long trips that you dont normally take.