LNI mission to Loceda's Leaving Party

Gaz

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck, I am very likely to be getting the time off work, other thing is though. I wanna Pick up what is hopefully going to be my new Tow vehicle, but is in Whangrie

Trying to get him to drive it to auckland for me, so is anyone keen to help me out maybe for a one way to auckland?

Not sure on total plans yet.

Allan

What time you fullas arriving in Palmy? We will have to leave about 1pm, due to work commitments. Still, we should arrive by 6 if we roll at a leisurely pace.

Got 3 of us in Trump now, if someone wants to be a 4th and partake in the group dress up in Trump shout me a holla, dawg.

yea we should sort this shit out aye

how many going from wellys, how many from palmyh, and whos taking cars.

allan/pies taking car??

me take waka

richy in trump

cam or joe going??

i could be keen to leave from palmy at 1 on the dot. should be there for seeds and feeds at 6 and rip into some piss.

Im 99% sure now im coming FTW :mrgreen:

Prob roll with Richie unless Christopher is coming...

other option

BDA.. why not get another car load togther.. Get Dan and Mathers to roll too 220c stz.

Al is getting avan or somehting so I think he needs 1 way stz. Pies is also keen if his pay comes thru.

Gaz

down for a 85% sure to go - I have been away last weekend, away the weekend after next and weekend after that too..

My wife might actually divorce me if I go away this weekend/I know Unka Jake services her well and regularly so it won't be a problem..

Gaz.. 240C won't be ready - have to fix radiator leak.. Maybe rental/work car steeze..