Convoy to Nats oh eight

Goat

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:(:(:(:( was in process of getting ball joint done on corona... but in process of driving to get it fixed the brake booster gave out so the corona will not be attending (to my dismay) so if anyone has a bit of luggage space / two seats Sarah and I would love a ride. promise i won't talk too much. will pay gas money too.. im in Tawa.

call/text 027 6455 365 if you can help.

thanks boes.

Ben, I dont fuck around, Van is all pretty much loaded, and will be ready at work waiting for tomorrow, SO we will pick you up in crown, take you to my work, where you will drive suzuki to weight station, from there you can do what you like, as Have arranged for pies to drive it, and sweet, will wait for BDA, as long as he doesnt take for ever.

allan

Ben, I dont fuck around, Van is all pretty much loaded, and will be ready at work waiting for tomorrow, SO we will pick you up in crown, take you to my work, where you will drive suzuki to weight station, from there you can do what you like, as Have arranged for pies to drive it, and sweet, will wait for BDA, as long as he doesnt take for ever.

allan

Didn't say you did holmes, haha.

Just didn't know what the shit was going on and now I do.

Whut time should I expect you tomorrow then?

P.s. chur for teh ride

:(:(:(:( was in process of getting ball joint done on corona... but in process of driving to get it fixed the brake booster gave out so the corona will not be attending (to my dismay) so if anyone has a bit of luggage space / two seats Sarah and I would love a ride. promise i won't talk too much. will pay gas money too.. im in Tawa.

call/text 027 6455 365 if you can help.

thanks boes.

fuken stink boe. sorry didnt reply to your txt, was ina meating. dont know of anyoen who can rebuild on such short notice eh. no room in the van as i have to take all of allans make up and his hair dryer, bbq, blow up dolls and shit.

i think i may have one spare seat, but fully hoping to pick up a smelly pirate hooker/hitchiker on the way up. could strap you to the roof?