Convoy to Nats oh eight

Goat

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet. BDA gets off work at 12:00 but is a high posibility of him having to stick round till 12:30ish. So..

me, bizzo and him will prob leave kilbirnie as late as 12:30.

guess we can wait. you got my number boe? text me. or someone. let us know what the dillyo is

:(:(:(:( was in process of getting ball joint done on corona... but in process of driving to get it fixed the brake booster gave out so the corona will not be attending (to my dismay) so if anyone has a bit of luggage space / two seats Sarah and I would love a ride. promise i won't talk too much. will pay gas money too.. im in Tawa.

call/text 027 6455 365 if you can help.

thanks boes.

Ill take Sarah - if shes hot.. :lol:

Sweet. BDA gets off work at 12:00 but is a high posibility of him having to stick round till 12:30ish. So..

me, bizzo and him will prob leave kilbirnie as late as 12:30.

Oi Gaz - meet me at me work at 12.00 and I will go out the back door so noone will intercept me. Anyway if I do - my car can do like 100mile an hour if need be - you distract the cops with your rattly exhaust and Ill booooooost it.. all the way to the woah station - Ill be there cunts - on time even..

looks like it may be a cylinder in the rear right drum so we'll see what we can do tomorrow morning. otherwise im pretty fuckd. this is SO GAY. fully dick in the bum material. :(:(:(:(

^ smoked.

wheel cylinders = piece of piss naggah. get new ones for like $20, or pull it to bits and get seals to fix it. long as the shoes aren't covered in fluid you'll be sweet. If you got it underway yestrday you woulda ad all new parts ready to go for under a hundy today

looks like it may be a cylinder in the rear right drum so we'll see what we can do tomorrow morning. otherwise im pretty fuckd. this is SO GAY. fully dick in the bum material. :(:(:(:(

^ smoked.

wheel cylinders = piece of piss naggah. get new ones for like $20, or pull it to bits and get seals to fix it. long as the shoes aren't covered in fluid you'll be sweet. If you got it underway yestrday you woulda ad all new parts ready to go for under a hundy today

Or you could put more subwoofers in it, and tie ropes to them and have a mighty fine anchor system :P:lol:

Cheers al see ya soon then.

asked me g/f if we could take her MR2 but its at the garage getting repairs,, WHY DO I NOT HAVE ONE WORKING CAR! in better news Jville repco has both size brake thingies,

20.64mm

Johnsonville

$17.99

22.22mm

Johnsonville

$26.99

now i just need to know what size it is lol..