Convoy to Nats oh eight

Goat

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was thinking More like leavin around lunch, makes sense, My car is no speed demond, and if last time was anything to go by (yes im sorry I was late cunts, by like an hour or two) then it might take for ever anyway.

Hell, it took use like 8 hors to get to Toupo...........

So I suggest we meet around 12.30, aim to be gone by one.......

Discuss

Allan

12 oclock means I will have to either start really early or take the whole day off neither of which really appeal to me. Given its only 2 hours away what difference does it matter if we dont get there till 4 or 5

cuts into drinking time fool

Fuck, don't you know anything about drinking, pies?? You just drink twice as much twice as fast.

So does arriving at the meeting point two hours late and Im sure someone will do that :wink:

No matter what the meeting time is Im guessing Ill get there 20 mins late and still be by myself for half an hour before anyone else turns up :lol:

So does arriving at the meeting point two hours late and Im sure someone will do that :wink:

No matter what the meeting time is Im guessing Ill get there 20 mins late and still be by myself for half an hour before anyone else turns up :lol:

nats 07 :rolleyes::lol:

pfft. atleast we were there on time aye joe lol

pfft. atleast we were there on time aye joe lol

haha

and to think i was worried about being the late one