Convoy to Nats oh eight

Goat

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just punch the slambot in the colon -

hey!! don't you gay turd punchrs live in the same house?? are you in the same room talking to each other via laptops or something equally fruity??

Flange - punch Slam in the kidneys for me..

Slam - punch Slam in the kidneys for me..

I sware Im going to be on time, for realz

So, Ben, if you want a ride to the weigh station thats cool.

Even better is you can drive the van there, so Pies can drive it from there to the spot,

My thoughts were, get up three, set up tents and shit, then head out to do shopping and shit, then shit back and laugh at all the boes turing up while we get drunk

Mean!

Allan

Even better is you can drive the van there, so Pies can drive it from there to the spot,

My thoughts were, get up three, set up tents and shit, then head out to do shopping and shit, then shit back and laugh at all the boes turing up while we get drunk

Mean!

Allan

I'm picking up what Al is putting down - and I like it...

Mean!

Allan

nearest town = hunterville, about 8km away.

roll thru feilding for ultimate m3an road and to convoy with me coz I'll be in feilding before lunchtiome, and get foodz etc in feilding coz it's more betterer.

Mean!

Allan

roll thru feilding for ultimate m3an road and to convoy with me coz I'll be in feilding before lunchtiome, and get foodz etc in feilding coz it's more betterer.

Truth = spoken. Tis a fun road, except when outside wheel decides rim and spokes will part company while cornering.

Mean!

Allan

Truth = spoken. Tis a fun road, except when outside wheel decides rim and spokes will part company while cornering.

wtf?!?!!?