solidstripes gloria

thminiman

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I havn't checked the project discussions for a while.

Just read your full story. Makes ya wanna cry in pain then in happiness!

So glad to see it's getting fixed! Thats super unique!

Peace and good luck...

• 2 weeks later...

cheers for the link, didn't even see it/pay attention to it last time I was at horipito. Will definatly check it out again this winter when I go down to the snow. Might have something good inside or something, in case I need anything.

And a big thanks to Chris and Co. for chopping the guard and getting it for me from Gary. Cheers boys!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh.......... oh man......

Haven't checked your topic in a while, and just saw this. Really makes me wish I didn't. I feel so bad for you, but I guess it could have been worse.

So glad you will get it fixed. I mean, it'll never be the same but at least it'll be kept on the road.

But do yourself a favour and at least dont park it on the road man :shock:

I'd be so worried going to a panel shop without knowing how good they are too... aren't you?!!?

Best of luck!

^ You think your so funny zak! :lol: Nice one. When you gona post up some pics of the Hatchi5? Specially with the bonnet. Did you actually fit that pan-hard? Wasn't exactly what was happening when we're in the car the other night.

But do yourself a favour and at least dont park it on the road man :shock:

I'd be so worried going to a panel shop without knowing how good they are too... aren't you?!!?

Yeah, gutted it happened like that, and that it happened at all. Going to see the Colin tomorrow about the panel job and put the hard word on him to do a good job cause it might be showing up at a few events with it's new coat on, and he won't want a bad name from me. If he does a good job, I'll make sure I do the best I can to promote him and will make it worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

Went and checked up on it yesterday, they are doing a good job there. The guy working on it is doing it awesome, like splicing a piece of the replacement guard inbetween pieces of the original guard / sand blasting it before he worked with it / keeping it as original as possible / using minimal bog etc... pretty stoked with how it's looking at the moment.