Bathurst OTP RELOCATED READ ME

Gaz

Hey boes.

Bathurst at mine next Sunday if anyone is keen.

Me and a couple of mates will prob be having a crate day that will kick of at 7 with the rugby and then go through the day with Bathurst. Prob have a TV setup also with some kind of car racing game to comp out.

Um, there is a steamer at mine that we can use and can cook for around 30people if need be, hope it aint that many people there tho..! Steamer will have to go on about 11 to have a feed at 5-6ish. Supermarket is 5mins walk so we can sort all that when people get here and go buy MEAT and veg!

Yeap thats bout it, bring ya own vessel & piss plus a way home... No drink driving!

Post in here who is coming etc so I can warn flatties of invasion.

Also, Kid goes to bed at 8ish so its empty house by then.. thats a few hours after Bathurst finishes tho if I remember right.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

will have kian tho but he'll just bring his lightening mcqueen and watch the race most likely lol.

All good there are heaps of toys around and house/yard is kid proof. Hannah prob even be home some of day for him to play with.

Also homekill FTW if we have a steam up. Other option is BBQ.