Bathurst OTP RELOCATED READ ME

Gaz

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bathurst is only EVER on one. Fool ass. :lol::P

Thought you were old. I remember watching Bathurst on 3 with Clint Brown and shit. It's going to be on 3 next year too.

Yeah, I'm not really. :lol: 17 or something.

You're right though, back in the good old days (ie. when the Skyline's, Sierra's, BMW's, Corolla's & Supra's raced) it was on 3, infact.. I believe it was 1991 that it was on 3.

I wish they'd play it instead of the rugby as well, what pisses me off is when you're watching the fucken news and despite it not being "Sport" time, there's fucken rugby news about some wanker that's going to get to play as he passed a fitness test.. PLAY REAL NEWS DURING REAL NEWS TIME, FUUUUUCK.

Hate rugby. :lol:

Cunts

If gaz's TV doesn't get its shit together, this can be held at my place.

Don't have a 42" plasma, just a 33" CRT, but at least it gets TV One, and is still biggish. Smallish lounge too, so floor seating may be required. Meke as deck for smokers/sun though

Thoughts?

So that everyone has time to sort shit out ill call mine off. Elliot has offered his place and also Snoozin has offered his in Palmy if you want to make a trip.

Sorry guys I fucked that one up mean. Either ways there will still be an OTP :D Hoorah.