Alistairs royal saloon crown

mark105

Was just thinking, this isnt really "oldschool" is it?

nah but still solid chassis, rwd, v8 and fucking mean. Always liked this shape crown, along with pretty much every other shape crown.

Is it just me or do toyota numbers getting fucking confusing when they get to 3 digits? I never know whats what.

yah for sure, understand them but I just can never remember. I know just about all the other ones, or there abouts. Its just coronas get blury around tt104 or whatever and crowns confuse me at about ms85. Perhaps I just loose interest as stuff gets newer?

Cool cruiser and the auto behind these v8s is nice I'd leave it coronas for fanging. I tried my 18*9s and 8's on one of these crowns and they only just fit thats with around a 35 offset so 10 or 11's on the rear will be sweet theres heaps of clearance on the inside (none on the outside) fronts looked like around 9" was the limit without flares

Guest sexychevette

u shud tell francis to hurry up with his 10 year rota project.

That crown would look real cool if it was matt black and real low. Ive got some bbs 17's if those extreme wide wheels dont fit